UA believes that when our employees are happy, we, as a company, produce our best work. That’s why we balance work & play – whether it’s off-site “UA Days”, happy hours or 3 pm office walks, we live by the motto that where you work should also be where you enjoy being – and we squeeze as much fun into our work week as possible.
Full-time employees receive vacation, sick & paid holidays. Full medical, dental & vision coverage are provided in addition to strong continuing education support on an individual basis. We offer flexible working hours with four nine-hour days & a half day every Friday. Compensation is based on skills & experience.
Entry-Level Project Designer – Landscape Architecture
We are seeking a full-time, Entry Level Project Designer (0-3 years’ experience) in the field of Landscape Architecture for our San Diego office.
- 0 to 3 years’ experience. Willing to take on an applicant with limited experience who is ready to learn quickly; we care about our employee’s growth & are willing to teach
- A degree in Landscape Architecture or related field of study
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop & InDesign
- Ability to work within a team environment. We are a growing office with an open & collaborative environment; team chemistry is key
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude. UA offers employees a wide variety of opportunity & responsibility; we’re looking for candidates who can take a project or task & run with it
A Plus [but not required]
- Knowledge of additional programs such as Land F/X, Revit, SketchUp, 3DS Max & Excel
- Work experience in a Landscape Architect’s office
How to Apply:
- Please email cover letter, resume, and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put “Project Designer” in the Subject line. No phone calls or drop-ins please.